Friday, August 27, 2010

Dexterpalooza Video Fest!

These have been piling up, and I want to gather them in one spot. Some new ones below.


Dexter helping me with pushups (8/26/10, 6 months)
I got past my tendonitis finally, but I'm still having problems getting beyond 20 pushups. Can anyone help me? Is there something wrong with my form? Maybe I should buy some of those pushup handle-thingeys I see on TV.

Dexter loves chicken feet! (8/23/10, 23.5w)
They're floppy, they're silly, they're crunchy, and they taste great!!! What's not to love?!

Dexter shows off 7 tricks (8/14/10, 22 weeks)
Right after we reunite at the end of Pennsic, Dexter shows off his tricks. "I didn't forget nuthin', Daddy!"

Daddy and Dexter reunite (8/14/10, 22 weeks)
Dexter is amazed to find out I'm still alive, after 2 weeks at Camp Grandma's while I was at Pennsic.

Dexter jumps in the swimming pool @ Grandma's (8/04/10, 20.5w)
Whoops! It didn't look that deep! Video by his Grandma & Jackie.

Dexter at the River - Solo war with ball (07/26/10), 20w

Dexter at the River - Upstream chase (7/26/10, 20 weeks)

Dexter at the River - "You Ball-Stealer!" (7/26/10, 20 weeks)

Dexter swimming at the river (7/26/10, 19w)
His second time swimming. He's still not too sure about it, but he LOVES playing in the water!

Dexter plays drums (7/13/10, 17.5w)
This is his standard way of telling me he needs more water, but sometimes he does it when the bowl is full. He's got a musician's soul.
I never should have taught him to eat souls.

Dexter LOVES his sock toy (5/30/10, 11 weeks)
1 discarded plastic water bottle + 1 dirty sock (for extra scent goodness!) + overhand knot = best and cheapest dog toy ever!

Dexter's obligatory "Tail Chase" video (5/25/10, 10.5 weeks)

Dexter 1st learns to fetch (5/25/10, 10.5 weeks)

Dexter eats breakfast (raw chicken) (5/20/10, 9.5w)"
Little puppy Dexter shows off his good eating habits, turning a chicken thigh & drumstick into a bellyful of *yum*.

Dexter plays with the spikey ball for the 1st time (5/14/10, 9 weeks)
He barks more in the first 30 seconds of this video than he ever has before.

Dexter walking with me (5/13/10, 9 weeks)
Just me & my new pup Dexter, walking on leash together.

My new best-friend-to-be (03/30/10, 2.5 weeks old)
My first meeting with the litter, when I picked out this little guy to be mine. He didn't get named "Dexter" until we were on the way home, 5 weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment